Thursday, May 15, 2008

Paris, Day 3

I actually attended the conference today, so unfortunately, I do not have much to post. I am excited about the two non-spousal comments on yesterday's blog. That is two more than I have ever received. Thanks, Scootah, for steering your friends my way.

Now that the blog has a national audience, I would like to point out that I am on the second week of a two-week road trip. Last week I was in Toronto (CN Tower). The conference was in the building on the right near the, uhm, base.




















In June, I will be in DC.

7 comments:

Karen :) said...

OK, it's not too late for DC! Don't you want to invite us ALL??? Nothing going on in MS except rain, heat, and humidity!!!

Melissa Foster Denney said...

OHMGOSH~ You're making me laugh~

What would Freud would have to say about all of this?

Karen :) said...

Aw c'mon Scoot! Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

;P

Eleanor said...

Well, this is some theme you've got goin' on here, Soccer Chauffeur.

Pirate Bendy said...

When's the trip to Seattle

;-P

inevitably2484848 said...

Bendy :)

Actually, I was in Seattle two years ago for this conference!

Karen :) said...

Still wondering about the person who schedules your conferences...

;P